2026년 8월 21일 금요일

Subject: Request for Manual Review and Reinstatement of My Account

 


 

📄 X 계정 정지 조치에 대한 Appeal 제출 초안 

 

 

Subject: Request for Manual Review and Reinstatement of My Account


My account appears to have been suspended by mistake. The content I posted does not violate any X rules or policies.

Timeline

I posted an academic Syntax Diagram related to linguistic analysis.
Immediately after posting, my account was suspended without prior notice.
No specific violation category or explanation was provided.


Nature of the Content The Syntax Diagram is an academic visualization used in linguistics. It contains no abusive language, no hateful conduct, no spam behavior, no impersonation, and no copyright infringement.

The diagram is purely educational and analytical in nature.
It does not promote harm, conflict, misinformation, or any prohibited activity.


Evidence Provided I am attaching the original diagram and its description for verification.


Request I respectfully request a manual review of my account and reinstatement. Thank you for your time and consideration.

 

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.